死神的第1部剧场版,Memories of Nobody,推出了英语版,今年6月中在美国电影院里上映。魂也去了趟美国,首映日在纽约的电影院里做宣传。魂同时也宣布了第3剧场版。
[ 全屏欣赏 ]
自己翻译了视频里的英语字幕:
Hey everyone, can you guess where this is?
嗨大家,你们猜这里是哪里?
It’s New York!
是纽约!
King of New York equals Kon-sama!
纽约之王等于本大爷魂
You’re asking yourselves what I’m doing here, right?
你们心里在想我在这儿干什么吧?
The first Bleach movie, Memories of Nobody, is being shown in movie theaters across the States!
死神第1剧场版,Memories of Nobody, 现在在全美国电影院里上映!
I’m gonna show you how pumped everyone is!
我要让你们看看这里的人有多兴奋!
Hey, see that?! All these people came to see it
喂,看到了吗?! 这些人都是来看剧场版的
From this day on these guys are my subordinates!
从今日开始这些人都是我的部下
Banzai!
万解!
Oops! I forgot about something important!
哦!我忘了件重要的东西!
I can’t go home to Japan until I say this!
不说我不能回日本老家!
The Third BLEACH Theatrical Release Is In Production!!
死神第3剧场版制作决定!!
Wait Hey!
等等喂!
Goodbye, Rukia!
再见,露基亚!
Rukia!
露基亚!
Hey there! What the heck’s going on?!
嘿!这是怎么回事?!
Someone tell me, please!
有没有人可以告诉我!